The core of Microsoft Dynamics CRM functionality is relationship management. Users can capture all customer touch points such as phone or email interactions, appointments, exchanged letters, faxes, etc. to generate a single view of the customer.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has three comprehensive functional modules: Sales, Marketing, and Service (or Customer Care). A key differentiator is the Framework that allows customers and partners to rapidly build Extended CRM applications, also known as xRM applications.
Extended CRM applications can be industry or vertical specific solutions. The core workloads and the extended CRM applications take advantage of a declarative rapid application development framework providing the underlying relationships, interactions, processes and insights.
Our expertise with MS Dynamics CRM helped customers:
- Manage and customize different databases, integrate and upgrade them with ease
- Integrate and interact with their legacy and supporting external applications and services
- Comply with regulations
- Provide the best interface to the users with high-end stylesheets
- Import and Export data through industry standard formats and also customized formats
- Manage the plugins related to their functional business needs and process the data
MS Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based business applications platform that combines components of customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP), along with productivity applications and artificial intelligence tools.
The Enterprise edition comes with 8 modules useful for an Organisation bearing a size more than 250 employees and the Business edition comes with 3 modules for a smaller Organisation.
Our expertise in MS Dynamics 365, Extends the value proposition to the next level:
- Migrate the data from GP, NAV, AX & CRM to the Common Data Model and mitigate the data maps
- Manage all the ERP and CRM processes and business rules from one single application
- Integrate 365 with MS Office 365 and Power BI
- Integration with minimal plugins and more cloud based mappings
- ERP and CRM handled at one source and by one knowledgable resource